Sunday, June 8, 2008

Grand Canyon

We are headed up to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. We will update the blog when we get back to civilization. Sedona and Flagstaff were both fun, but the best time was at Slide Rock State Park.

We also saw our first rattlesnake at Red Rock State Park. Ed didn't freak too much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wrote the longest comment in blog history and it just deleted it all! Now I am angy and will have to be inspired at another time! I am glad to see/hear that you guys are having a good time. Sedona looks very cool!

The Three Amigos said...

Hey Jeanette & Ed-
Looks like you guys are having an awesome time on your trip. I must say I am really jealous especially sitting here in my office looking at these pictures.
The stories that you have been posting are so funny. Jeanette has every detail logged down to the time,meals,gas mileage etc... lol. I can just imagine Ed chillin and coming up with hilarious comments out of nowhere.
Well I just wanted to say hi and that we are thinking of you. Talk to you soon!
Love, Tommy, Merissa, and baby Shane
Hey guys by the way you look pretty hard core in that scuba get up nice!!!!!