Happy Fourth of July everyone. We hope that everyone is enjoying their extended weekend. It's actually July 5th over here. We celebrated the fourth by attending a symphony, Mahler I, at the Sydney opera house. It was a great experience.
We left Syndey this morning and landed in Adelaide. Adelaide is nice...not as touristy as Sydney, which is nice for a change. We are headed to a place called Kangaroo Island tomorrow...there are supposed to be lots of animals there so hopefully we will see some kangaroos and koalas.
After that, we are off to Melbourne. We'll write more updates then.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy belated 4th of July; I forgot my password so I have not been corresponding but hopefully I have fixed the problem
Love,
Dan
From Mama Duce on 5th of July,
Happy 4th of July..hope it was fun. We went to John and Jessica's wedding at Villa Lombardi's ...it was nice...an unbelievable Viennese hr at the end and a great cocktail hr as well...two weddings going on side by side..one very gold and extravagant..from the chair covers to the flowers..to the bridesmaid's dresses. Jessica's bridesmaids wore the most beautiful blue color that I have ever seen..almost like a sky blue..not too light, and not too deep, perfect for the summer. she wore a very simple straight lined plain dress with a bit of veiling like yours over it..looked pretty wore her dark hair up...had both parents walk her down the aisle..pretty church in E Northport, almost looked protestant inside in fact...nice short wedding and priest seemed to know her. they already purchased a condo in Huntington and he is a lawyer in Great Neck and she is an English teacher on Cold Spring Harbor.
Tomorrow we are going to a baby christening at Mary Noel's, Dad's niece and I hope that his nice weather. Weather here has been pretty rainy all weekend. I do have to work before going though as usual.
I am now going to look at your photos as I have not been on your sight for a while. Love to hear from you and see all your latest happenings. I can't believe that you are already in Australia..incredible..the trip is going fast..do you feel the same?
love ya both.
ps by the way 361 Northern Blvd, is now down to $529K and I showed it to a young 22 year old unmarried couple today where the parents might buy it for them He is a hockey player from Stony Brook Univ and lives with another Hockey player in Hauppauge and another girlfriend so we'll see. It is empty now as they moved out.
lova ya
mom
Post a Comment