Hi Guys, I know you're driving through Alabama tomorrow, and if you take I-59S, you'll drive by Tuscaloser, home of Dunch-hole university. I expect both of you to flick-off that white-trash dump of a town, and/or moon it. Trust me, the mere presence of yur bare ass will class up the entire mullet-loving bammer nation. I do it for you every time I drive by Rutgers, so you can do this one little thing for me. And I'll need to see pictures on the blog. Thanks, Jason
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
I know you're driving through Alabama tomorrow, and if you take I-59S, you'll drive by Tuscaloser, home of Dunch-hole university. I expect both of you to flick-off that white-trash dump of a town, and/or moon it. Trust me, the mere presence of yur bare ass will class up the entire mullet-loving bammer nation. I do it for you every time I drive by Rutgers, so you can do this one little thing for me. And I'll need to see pictures on the blog. Thanks,
Jason
Post a Comment