Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Where we are going

Since there isn't a full list of where we are going, I will add it.

Part 1: US

Leaving May 21st
Outerbanks NC to Asheville NC to Nashville TN to New Orleans LA to Austin/San Antinio TX to Carlsbad Caverns to Whitesands NM to Sedonia to the Grand Caynon to LA.

Part 2: Abroad
June 14th Fly to New Zealand
June 30th Fly to Australia
July 23rd Fly to Fiji

Part 3: US Again
Land August 1st
LA to San Fran to Portland to Seattle to Vancouver to Yellowstone to Jackson Hole to Mount Rushmore to Madison WI to Mackinaw Island Michigan to Ottawa to Montreal

Part 4: The best Part

August 24th

THE GREAT NEW YORK STATE FAIR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me if the spiders are really the size of cats in Australia? Thanks.

mom glenn said...

hi jeanette and ed,

I love your blog. It looks like you are having a wonderful time. We love viewing all your photos..I guess that new camera is working well, good work..ed..I also love hearing your daily adventures..keep up the good work and we'll keep tuning in..it was not too hard to learn how to post comments everybody so please do so that Jeanette and Ed can hear from you all. Love to all. Mom Glenn